Who are the Best Candidates for a Breast Lift?
The best candidates for a Tampa breast lift surgery are those with the following characteristics:
- Are in good overall health (physical, mental, and emotional)
- Have good skin quality and are at a stable weight
- Have lost volume and shape in their breasts due to aging, weight loss, pregnancy, or weight changes
- Maintains realistic expectations of what the surgery can and cannot do
- Possess moderate sagging skin in the breast area
- Have nipples that are pointing downward or lower than they used to be
- Want their breasts and nipples to be in a higher position
What’s the First Step?
The first step to getting a breast lift in Tampa is to schedule your consultation by giving us a phone call or filling out a contact form through our website. Our Patient Coordinator will assist you with setting up a time for you to come and meet with Dr. Bhat one-on-one.
During your consultation, you’ll be able to ask questions, learn more about the breast lift procedure, meet your surgeon, and have a comprehensive breast evaluation. You will also be asked questions about your medical history, so you must be open and honest with your surgeon to avoid any unnecessary risks.
If you and Dr. Bhat both feel that a breast lift is the best solution for your aesthetic needs, we’ll book surgery and provide you with pre and postoperative instructions.